Writers don't want to think about advertising, marketing, social media, and platform. But you must. Don't treat these four buckets like the four horsemen of the Writer-Pocalypse. Today on the show we have Chris Martin and his job is to help writers navigate these waters. Listen and learn.
Support for Home Row is brought to you by Baron Fig, tools for thinkers. As writers, we need paper, and the good folks at Baron Fig make the best notebook out there. The Confidant Notebook is a critical tool in my workflow. Why? It's well made, well designed, lays flat, and has great paper. Get one. Use code: HOMEROW and get 10% off your order.
Today's show is brought to you by The Christian Standard Bible. Offering an optimal blend of accuracy and readability, the CSB helps readers make a deeper connection with God’s Word and inspires lifelong discipleship. The CSB is equally suited for serious study or sharing with your neighbor hearing God’s Word for the very first time. Learn more at CSBible.com
- chris martin (@ChrisMartin17) | Twitter
- LifeWay Social | Make the most of your digital communication
- Millennial Evangelical - Understanding, Reaching, and Serving the Millennial Generation — Chris's site
- Chris Martin on FB
- Expository Mutterings - J.A. Medders — My site
- Gospel Formed: Living a Grace-Addicted, Truth-Filled, Jesus-Exalting Life — My first book. Snag it while it's hot.