What software do you use? How do you edit? Every writer has tools, and each tool is used at a certain stage. Let's open the toolbox.
Support for Home Row is brought to you by Baron Fig, tools for thinkers. As writers, we need paper, and the good folks at Baron Fig make the best notebook out there. The Confidant Notebook is a critical tool in my workflow. Why? It's well made, well designed, lays flat, and has great paper. Get one. Use code: HOMEROW and get 10% off your order.
Today's show is brought to you by The Christian Standard Bible. Offering an optimal blend of accuracy and readability, the CSB helps readers make a deeper connection with God’s Word and inspires lifelong discipleship. The CSB is equally suited for serious study or sharing with your neighbor hearing God’s Word for the very first time. Learn more at CSBible.com
- My favorite journal/notebook — Use coupon code, HOMEROW, and get 10% off.
- Ulysses Writing App
- Scrivener | Literature & Latte — The mega-writing app
- ProWritingAid - Grammar Checking & Manuscript Editing Software
- Grammarly: Free Writing Assistant
- Meet the Grammarly Mobile Keyboard for iOS | Grammarly
- The Writer’s Diet
- The Writer’s Diet Test
- J.A. Medders 🚀 (@mrmedders) | Twitter
- Home - J.A. Medders — My updated site.
- Filed Notes Journal — They are pretty good too.
- Vanguard Softcover Notebook • Baron Fig — Similar to Field Notes but better.